Give your car a new-polish look that lasts.
• 3 year package starting at $775
• 5 year package starting at $1,300
A ceramic coating is a type of professionally applied low-VOC polish designed to reduce surface friction of a car’s paint, glass, and wheels, making them more slippery. This means dirt and contaminants, like acid rain, tree sap, road salt, bird droppings, and bug splats, can be washed or wiped away with much less effort, helping you keep your car’s paint looking newer and shinier for much longer.
There are tons of ceramic coating products on the market today, but at Tint Shop NC, we only use the best. This is why we’ve chosen to offer this new ceramic coating product to our customers from 3M. We can apply 3M ceramic coating to your car’s paint, windshield and exterior glass, plastic trim, and vinyl wrapping to give your vehicle that freshly painted, shiny new-car look. Here’s why we can’t recommend 3M ceramic coating enough:
- Durability—The chemical makeup of this powerful coating stands up to tree sap, acid rain, and other substances that degrade your car’s paint and surface over time.
- High-gloss shine—This product seals in and helps you maintain the “wet look” of a new car polish for up to five years after application.
- Easy exterior maintenance—This ceramic coating creates an extremely slick surface that makes wiping off and removing dirt and debris easy.
- Long-lasting coating—This ceramic coating product establishes a hydrophobic finish for excellent water beading. It does not create diffusion, blurring or a rainbow effect.
3M ceramic coating combines real-world performance and groundbreaking science to enrich paint gloss and shine for a durable, new-polish finish that lasts. Bring your car to our shop in Denver, North Carolina to give your car a premium finish that enhances its entire surface and appearance in just a matter of hours.