3M FX Premium combines high performance with high style, offering outstanding heat rejection with a sleek charcoal finish on your vehicles in Denver.
There may be a lot of options in window film on the market, but none of them holds up against the likes of 3M FX Premium. At Tint Shop NC, we are 3M authorized dealers, and our customers routinely tell us how much they enjoy having 3M window film installed on their vehicles in Denver, North Carolina. Here are just a few of the advantages of installing 3M FX Premium window film on your cars and trucks:
- 3M FX Premium combines high performance with high style, offering outstanding heat rejection with a sleek charcoal finish.
- You’ll be protected from harmful UV rays because 3M FX Premium rejects up to 55% of the total solar energy coming through your windows. You’ll be cool and classic with this window film.
- 3M FX Premium provides a total Sun Protection Factor of 1,000, meaning it blocks up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) light for you and your passengers.
- Need increased privacy and protection for your valuables? 3M FX Premium is available in different tint levels that can block up to 95% of visible light.
- Maintain safety on the road with 3M window film. You’ll enjoy reduced glare from sunlight, so you can see better and concentrate on your driving.
At Tint Shop NC, we think there are lots of reasons to choose 3M window film products, including that they are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. These window films are durable and virtually maintenance-free, making them a great investment for one or more of your vehicles.
If you’re ready to add window tint that makes you cool, comfortable, and sleek going down the road in Denver, contact us at Tint Shop NC today to schedule an appointment.
At Tint Shop NC, we offer 3M FX Premium products to residents of Denver, Charlotte, Mooresville, Cornelius, Davidson, Huntersville, Troutman, Sherrills Ford, Terrell, Catawba, Mount Ulla, Stony Point, Killian Crossroads, West Port, Iron Station, Stanley, Iredell County, Catawba County, and the entire Lake Norman area of North Carolina.