There are several advantages of residential tinting services.
Most people recognize the difference it makes to have window tinting done on their vehicle, but you may not have realized how beneficial residential tinting services can be. Here at Tint Shop NC, we offer a wide variety of tinting solutions that offer many advantages similar to vehicle tinting.
- Comfort – The sun won’t heat up the inside, so you and your family can remain comfortable even on the hottest days in Mooresville, North Carolina.
- Energy Savings – Tinting on your vehicle keeps your AC from working as hard, which affects gas mileage. In your home, your energy cost is operating the central air conditioning. Residential tinting services can save you as much as 30% on your cooling costs.
- Extend Equipment Life – The harder your AC works, the sooner it will wear out. With our residential tinting services, you could enjoy more years before needing to replace the system and enjoy fewer repairs as well.
- Upholstery – The upholstery and other materials in both your vehicle and your home can be faded over time because of the sun’s powerful ultraviolet rays. These materials are also weakened and can wear out sooner. Residential tinting services can protect your window treatments, furniture, flooring and other belongings from damage.
- Privacy – Just as tinting can give you more privacy in your vehicle, it can also do so for your home.
As a 3M authorized dealer, we have various films that can give you privacy, comfort, energy savings, and more without affecting your home’s aesthetic appeal or your view of the outdoors. If you are interested in learning more about how our residential tinting services can help you, give us a call to arrange for a free consultation and estimate. With our 30+ years of experience and ability to custom fit your window tint products, we are confident you’ll love the results.
At Tint Shop NC, we offer residential tinting services in Denver, Charlotte, Mooresville, Cornelius, Davidson, Huntersville, Troutman, Sherrills Ford, Terrell, Catawba, Mount Ulla, Stony Point, Killian Crossroads, West Port, Iron Station, Stanley, Iredell County, Catawba County, and the entire Lake Norman area of North Carolina.