One popular product that won’t fail to disappoint when applied to your vehicles in Charlotte is 3M Crystalline window film.
If you’re looking for window film solutions and you’d like to try a 3M window film product, turn to us at Tint Shop NC for just the products you need. As a 3M authorized dealer serving the Charlotte, North Carolina area, we believe that 3M products are an excellent investment for your vehicles. One popular product that won’t fail to disappoint is 3M Crystalline window film, and here’s why:
- The 3M Crystalline Series rejects more heat than many other dark films, but it won’t change the appearance of your vehicle. This makes 3M Crystalline a superb choice for comfort.
- 3M Crystalline window film is a light tint that rejects up to 60% of solar energy and up to 97% of heat-producing infrared rays.
- Visibility is clear when you choose 3M Crystalline window film because it allows visible light into your vehicle while keeping heat out.
- This non-metallized window film won’t interfere with your mobile devices, GPS or satellite radio.
- You and your passengers will have complete sun protection, since 3M Crystalline window film blocks up to 99% of ultraviolet (UV) light and provides a total Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of 1,000.
Window Film for a Safer Home or Business
The best part about choosing any 3M window film is that it is virtually maintenance-free, durable, and backed by a limited lifetime warranty. That means you can choose the product you need and enjoy immediate results upon application.
At Tint Shop NC, we are experienced window film installers, and we believe you’ll love the effect of 3M Crystalline window tint on your vehicles. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
At Tint Shop NC, we offer 3M Crystalline products to residents of Denver, Charlotte, Mooresville, Cornelius, Davidson, Huntersville, Troutman, Sherrills Ford, Terrell, Catawba, Mount Ulla, Stony Point, Killian Crossroads, West Port, Iron Station, Stanley, Iredell County, Catawba County, and the entire Lake Norman area of North Carolina.