Turn to us for radar installation in Denver after purchasing a state-of-the-art Beltronics STiR Plus system.
If you are interested in installing a radar system in your vehicle, Beltronics’ STiR Plus system is the one you need. A high-performance stealth defense system, this radar system comes with GPS-powered technology that provides permanent relief from false alarms, including automatic motion sensors, automatic door sensors, and other radar-based sensors. It also comes preloaded with thousands of red light and fixed-position speed camera locations throughout the North American continent. Other features included with this system are:
- Ka-Band selective programming for greater performance and range
- Exclusive TotalShield™ technology that makes the STiR Plus completely invisible to other radar detectors
- Pre-loaded Safety Camera DEFENDER™ Database with three years of downloadable updates
- Easily updatable safety camera database and operating software
- Digital signal processing with the patented AutoScan™ feature that continuously analyzes any and all incoming signals
- Next generation laser protection
- Clear digital voice alerts and high-definition text display
- Two levels of city mode filters
- Brightness control with full dark mode
After radar installation, the STiR Plus system can easily be updated on a Windows computer. All you have to do is connect your STiR Plus system to a computer with an internet connection and log on to Beltronics’ website to download the most up-to-date locations, back up your data, or update the system’s operating software.
At Tint Shop NC, we can take care of the radar installation process for your new STiR Plus system. For more information about this state-of-the-art radar detection system and our radar installation services in Denver, North Carolina, please reach out to us today.